Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day Off

I am off work today and was very glad I did not have to venture out as we are in a deep freeze. This was the view out my sewing room window this morning. Very frosty!!
When I am making blocks that must be just so, I lay them out on cardboard one block at a time and sew. In between I do some leaders and enders. This is part of one of the blocks I was working on today.




  This is what the next block looks like after two dogs ran rampant in my sewing room. 


Chloe's boyfriend Frankie (a very small dog- about the size of her head...) came to visit this afternoon, and I didn't get the door shut in time. They are like five year olds- they just want to run- in and out of every room, up and down the stairs...


Now she is exhausted and napping and I am tidying up!

3 comments:

Mary-Frances said...

Oh my goodness, Max has a 'friend' come over and they do the same thing...silly puppies indeed! Just wondering about laying the blocks on the cardboard...is it to keep the blocks in place or is it something else?

sunny said...

Stay safe and cozy! Aren't you glad to have quilting to keep you busy indoors?

Sharon said...

Looks like a great way to spend a snow day!

Blog Archive