Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mojo

Don't you find that sometimes you just have no quilting mojo? Mine has been missing the last few weeks., and I am not sure why.  I was  dreaming about projects last night and I woke up this morning feeling very creative, so it is back!

Yesterday I managed to finish the last of my 90 blocks for the king size quilt for our bed. I have not laid it out to see how it looks as that will require a day when Tony can take Chloe for a long walk to so I can work without her sleeping on top of the blocks. I also have to save so I can take it to the long arm quilters as it will be just too big for me to even think about quilting. It is a spring/summer quilt anyway, so it will be my goal to have it on our bed by the spring...

I am going to start making some Christmas gifts today since I am feeling creative. I have some ideas but no patterns or drawings, so we'll see what happens!

Have a wonderful week.

5 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Hi Anne, sometimes you just have to dive in and see what happens! Have fun today :^)

Darlene said...

Last year I completely lost my MOJO - it was simply gone for a few months! I'm glad yours is back! :-)

sunny said...

Glad your mojo is back! I've veen dreaming of projects, too. I just need a lot more time to get anything done.

Karen said...

We all lose our MoJo at one time or another, but it is such a happy day when it returns!! Glad yours is back and that you'll be busy creating once again.
Karen

joan said...

Oh I know what you mean.. my mojo has been coming and going for the past month but now that the Secret Santa is all straightened out (I hope)and I only have one scheduled out of the Province meeting I hope to get it back full swing. I am looking at the Christmas fabric and really wanting to get some of those projects done:)

Blog Archive