Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fall

Like many people I love Fall. Part of it is the weather, and part is the colours we decorate with- the rich reds, oranges, yellows and how they look all pulled together.
I got most of my fall decorations out today and love how they look. I bought a wreath on sale at Michael's  but it is too bare, so I am gluing more leaves and flowers on to it, so will have it up on the mantle tomorrow. I tried to take a picture of Chloe basking in the sun at the front door but she moved as I took the picture and refused to pose...

I have had a lazy week- not feeling too well, and fighting a fluish coldy thing, so tomorrow I plan to regroup and get some sewing done. I slept for over 2 hours this afternoon so I am feeling much better...

Hope you are having a great weekend.

9 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I just remembered I was going to decorate for Fall this week end--ahhhhhhhh!!!
maybe next week?????
Love your fall decorations!
Hugs. Di

sunny said...

What a pretty table runner! I hope you're feeling better. I almost think I'm coming down with something myself. I'll just sit here and sew down more binding tonight.

Kim said...

You've inspired me - so I should pull out some autumn decorations, too. Would warm up the house now that the clouds and rain have moved in. Love the table topper! Happy Autumn Time! :-D

joan said...

I love your table runner and I too did a bit of fall decorating..The flu bug is in the house but it only hit DH so far...Hope you're feeling better.

Cindy said...

I do hope you'll feel better soon.
Thank you for a touch of FALL - beautiful.

Sharon said...

Love your fall pictures! I have started putting out the fall decorations...love the colors! Feel better soon, I think I am coming down with the same thing, so I am staying low today.

Dandelion Quilts said...

What a gorgeous table runner...I really need to get my fall stuff out, but my house is tore up because we are painting. Maybe next week?

Michelle said...

I LOVE fall! That sure is a pretty runner.

Hope you get to feeling better.

Mary-Frances said...

Your table runner is beautiful - what lovely colours and quilting.
Feel better soon.
Mary-Frances

Blog Archive