Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday, Rainy Sunday


This is a perfect day to spend reading, quilting, scrapbooking - it is about 11 degrees out and alternating between rain and wind. I have laundry on the go and my trusty Golden by my side, so will start with the quilting part. I am going to sew the binding on this Christmas quilt made partly with "cheater" panels. I bought a kit called Wintery Days about 3 years ago I think, and have enough to make 2 of these. I love snowmen and love the colours of the fabric.I want to have this ready for this year to hang in the front hallway somewhere. Then I am going to tackle finishing some scrap book pages and get some pictures organized for new pages...then, I am going to read some of Lady Killer by Lisa Scottoline. I am only about 10 pages into it, so just enough to pique my interest. Since it is Father's Day, I guess I will be in charge of dinner, so better think about that as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive