Sunday, June 14, 2009




Well it seemed like a long week, but in reality I had Friday off to go to some medical appointments with my daughter, so I did have a long weekend. And now it is Sunday and I have to go back to work tomorrow! I wrote my mid term on Wednesday night and did well, but unfortunately that means the final is looming. I have 4 more chapters to read, and then write a 3 hour final at the end of July. So, as far a projects go I am not going to continue with any or start any new ones until the exam is over with...I am satisfying myself right now with cutting fabric in preparation for my exam being over and having more free time.
This morning Tony is off coaching his rugby team, so he gone into Calgary and will be back around lunch time. I have my coffee and music and am puttering in my studio. Earlier this week I made two Father's Day cards- one for my Dad who lives in London, Ontario and one for my husband. I also almost completed a scrapbook page that I am going to put some pictures of my parents. Tomorrow I am getting some quilts back from a new long arm quilter lady that I found so am anxious to see how they turned out. Since I am on a strict budget now it is my goal this year to make a quilt for each of my nieces and nephew as well as my little great niece and nephew. Lofty goals I know, but it will force me to use up "old' stuff and that is a "good thing"!
This afternoon we are going to our local Okotoks Dawgs baseball game, so hopefully it won't rain... and then this evening I think I better get back at studying...

No comments:

Blog Archive