Sunday, August 19, 2012

More Sewing Room Photos

Last weekend I went to Ikea to get some frames for my card collection. My friend Rhonda makes brautiful cards, and I wanted to frame them and hang them. So off we went to Ikea on a weekend. What were we thinking ??  I have a real love/hate relationship with Ikea and part of that is due to the great things they have but you pretty much have to walk through all the displays to get to what you want. I do not shop as a hobby nor is it a leisurely activity for me. I want to get what I want, and leave. Anyway after all that I bought the wrong size of frames, and had to go back today to get the right size. I got the cards hung today, and am so glad I can look at them all the time.

Wall one
Wall two. See the sewing machine? And of course a sunflower!

It is really fun to decorate this room with pieces of me with mementos and treasured items. Next up will be some quilts for the big walls.

Have a great week!


2 comments:

Darlene said...

The cards looks fabulous in the frames. Striking!

I had to smile at your description of yourself as a shopper - you described me to a T. LOL

sunny said...

You shop the way I do! Unless it's a quilt shop or a book store, of course. Just get me in and out. Love your card display!

Blog Archive