Sunday, April 22, 2012

Another Finish

Well I had decided that 2012 would be the year to finish all those quilt tops I have in my closet, and so I have another one done. This was long arm quilted by my new best friend Deb, and I am again very pleased with her work. She has 4 more to work on, and I hope to have more tops for her when those 4 are done. I will run out of money before I run out of tops to be quilted!

This is another baby quilt for another little girl born in March. I am using the green as the binding and will get that on today so I can start the hand sewing tonight in front of the TV. I would like to have it done in a few days so I can give it to them this week. 

This is the pile of 5" squares I cut from the left over backing of last weeks finish. 

I love the chocolate brown colour and think I will use them as alternate blocks in something...don't know what yet, maybe pinwheel bocks with some red and blue. 

Later today we are going to a little "meet and greet" for the family with the baby I finished the quilt for last week. Blogger isn't let me download the picture of it for some reason...

Have a wonderful week!






2 comments:

sunny said...

A woman on a mission! Love the quilt. Keep 'em coming.

The Cozy Quilter said...

So nice to finish off old projects that have been lurking in a closet somewhere!

Blog Archive