Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day Off

What do you do when you have a day off work? Right now until the New Year I am off every Wednesday, and this is pretty much how I try to spend my day. Catching up on my reading...


Look at those sandles and socks...no wonder Tony calls me his sexy quilter!!! Of course I also had on my black fleece jacket that is covered in threads...

Thinking about making another wreath. Thinking was the operative word with this today.


 Started cutting out a new project.

Pressing some strips for a WIP- my scrap project, Whirligig.

And working on about 3 other projects on the go, including a queen size quilt for my son, and putting the flimsy together on Stella Blue.

All in all a good day- not a lot done, but at the same time I feel like I accomplished a lot. And I even made dinner...

1 comment:

sunny said...

Sounds like a great day! Some time with your feet up, some play time with fabric, and even dinner. No dinner at our house tonite. I took cookies to a pot luck and hubby had to fend for himself. Your dh is a very lucky man.

Blog Archive