Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Prize #3

This came in the mail on Monday. I won a prize on the Bloggers Quilt Festival from Where Women Create. It had many treasures in it including Christmas stickers, beautiful writing paper, a water bottle, a bracelet, soap and best of all, 3 copies of the magazine Where Women Create. It is just a beautiful magazine full of articles on studios where many creative women work. Gorgeous eye candy! Thanks so much Amy and Where Women Create!!!

What have I been up to with all my free time??


Christmas cards are made- yet to be addressed and mailed....

I am also working on using old Christmas cards to make gift tags. I use card stock for the back, and stamp To/From on the back. I'll punch a hole in the top and add some thin gold ribbon for tying.

I have several quilts to bind so have a feeling I have a TV marathon coming up... I have been PVRing The Good Wife all season so may start in on that.

What are you working on?

3 comments:

sunny said...

Nice cards! And what a wonderful prize package. I've made about half of my cards, and hope to finish soon. And I like how you're making the tags. I could do that, too! Enjoy your binding.

joan said...

Love your cards .. I think you should go buy a loterie ticket with you lucky streak....I am making a table runner for one of my daughters friends. She collects snowmen so I designed one with snowmen. I will post it when it is all done...

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Ooh - yummy package you got! Enjoy - and have fun binding - I love to do that in the winter when it's cold!

Blog Archive