Friday, October 1, 2010

Layer Cake Quilt Along

I am joining the Layer Cake Quilt Along beginning in November with Moose on the Porch Quilts. I am going to use a Maison De Garance layer cake with an accent fabric that I purchased on sale from Connecting Threads. I think this Maison De Garance is my favorite French General fabric so far, and I can't wait to use it. I had a lot of fun making the Jelly Roll Sampler, so thought I'd join in for the Layer Cake surprise!



 I've made good progress on Tagalong Schnibbles- and even more since I took this picture last night. Now I almost have the strippy borders done and on. I love this fabric line (Wicasset)  with the blues, reds and slighty olive beiges. This will be a table topper for us as the colours are perfect for our place.
My helper was MIA from my sewing room today, choosing instead to lay by the deck. She looks awfully relaxed and was not at all interested in quilting today.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love your fabric choice for the Layer Cake quilt along! And your Scnibble is so cute...I think your helper feels like I do right now...to tired to quilt! Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day in the sewing room.

Blog Archive