For July and August I plan to :
- strip and paint 2 night stands and a dresser done
- continue to work out 4-5 days a week- I get up at 5:30 a.m. to fit this in my day. done
- make 3 cards and one scrapbook page not done
- finish Quilt Along quilt done
- blog about a very special friend with MS and her new political activities to get a treatment called CCSVI allowed in Canada done
- put together a celebration for Neil's grad/birthday and our 25th anniversary done
- keep up with the Jelly Roll Sampler and Mystery quilts that I am making done
- clean all our windows on the inside a (since they were cleaned on the outside it is much more apparent this job needs to be done!) done
- start making the King size quilt for our master bedroom done
Since we are basically empty nesters we are very good about dates, so I don't have that on my "to do" list. We walk together all the time in the evenings and weekends, and go to on average about 3 baseball games/week in the summer. We watch movies, and TV together, and just generally enjoy spending as much time as possible together. I guess that is why we are celebrating 25 years of marriage....
I have a couple of funny stories about my quest for learning Self Care when the kids were little. More on that another time.