Saturday, January 23, 2010

Valentine Sewing Party

Here is the pile of off white's I am going to use.
Here are my red's.
It is only 9:15 here and I know Joan has four hours on me, and she probably has her table topper quilted by now!! I have my coffee in hand and am heading into the sewing room. My daughter has gone to Banff for a girl's weekend and has taken my camera, so my updates will be without pictures until tomorrow.
I am going to design this one myself so it will be slower I imagine but that is OK. I have a good idea in my head what I want to do, so hopefully it turns out as good as it looks in my head! Have fun everyone!

11 comments:

joan said...

The time zone is different .. I can't wait to see your own design of that project! I love the red and white fabrics!
Coffee pot is on.

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Very pretty reds...can't wait to see yours finished!

Michelle said...

I'm loving the reds!!! Party on! I need a snack...LOL!

Dandelion Quilts said...

Coffe is the right start...to anything creative.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Yummy fabric! Can't wait to see photos tomorrow! Keep chugging the coffee - that's what I'm doing to keep up with Joan (giggle)!

Karen said...

A beautiful pile of red fabrics!

CJ said...

I see red and and I see white. I wonder what it is going to look like all said and done. :D

Little Lady Patchwork said...

You can never go wrong with RED!

Jonathan said...

Red and white are always beautiful together,can't wait to see your finished project!!

Cindy said...

As CJ said, I see red and I see white.
Red is good.
White is good.
Valentine Sewing Parties are good...LOL

Moneik said...

Love reds and whites together.

Blog Archive