Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thanks!!

I have added the applique to my quilt top, and just need to learn to use my satin stitch on my new sewing machine. I can't wait to take some pictures tomorrow as I like the looks of this table topper.
I just want to say a big Thank You!!! to Kelly and Joan for organizing the day today. I had fun doing my project and keeping up with others on their projects. I connected with some new friends and that is always a good thing. I am calling it a day, and going sit with my husband and have a glass of wine. Good night!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Good Night! Have a great Sunday!

SewCalGal said...

I too am enjoying sitting with my DH and having a glass of wine! And I'm enjoying seeing what all the participants of the Valetine Party did today. I love what you did. Can't wait to see it when it is finished, as well as see what you create in the future. Sorry we didn't have much time to chat today, but I'm really happy to meet you!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

joan said...

Oh I can't wait to see your photos! When I hear Appliqué I'm all ears.
It was so much fun connecting with the other quilters.
Happy Sunday!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh--I'm dying to see your pictures! I bet it's so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at the party -- it was such fun! Hope you enjoyed your time with your hubby!

Blog Archive