Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September 30th!




Well here it is the end of September and I am very happy with what I accomplished this month- mainly due to the fact I have not been working since September 18th...I completed Louisa as I showed in a previous post and also cut out Sassafras. The first picture shows yesterday afternoon about 5pm as I was finishing putting the Sassafras blocks together and the second picture shows this morning- all the blocks are together, and ready to be squared up, or in this case, rectangled up. I will not get the quilt top put together or the appliqué done before tonight, so that goes on my October list to finish.

I leave fabric on the floor for Chloe as she just loves to lay on it. Whenever I am laying out a quilt top she is in her glory as she just plops herself on top of it.

Tomorrow is a volunteer day for me. This Sunday is the CIBC Run for the Cure, and tomorrow I am helping sort the team T shirts and packages to get them ready for the teams to pick up. So, I will likely not get any sewing time in tomorrow. Sunday is the Run for the Cure, and I am also volunteering at one of the water stations. The weather forecast is not great- cold and possible rain or even snow flurries- Yay! So, on Friday I intend to organize my projects to be completed for the October CGQC, and will post my plans then. I look forward to seeing everyone's completed projects, and the plans for the upcoming month!

1 comment:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Love that pattern, and the fabric! It's going to be so cute together!! I also love your Louisa Quilt! Way to get those projects finished!

Blog Archive