Saturday, August 15, 2009

Where Does the Time Go???





Good thing that I have one project done for the Charming Girls quilt Club as I have not been in my sewing room since. My husband has found a job (yay!!!)) so we have been busy just spending time together and running errands. He starts Monday, so I took Thursday and Friday off work. Where did the time go?- here it is late Saturday afternoon and I feel like I haven't accomplished anything. Well, I did clean the house, bathrooms etc... and I put together a cool little storage cabinet from Ikea for my sewing room. I get so much sun in there that I have to be careful that my fabric doesn't get bleached so I need storage that won't let any sun in. It took me a couple of hours to put it together, in between shopping with Dana, and going to see a movie with Tony. Now I am actually putting a new Ikea dresser together for Dana but I am feeling frustrated so have walked away...
And of course Chloe has been given a lot of attention- she will miss her Daddy when he goes back to work as she'll be alone all day, as Dana goes back to school soon, too. Here she is sniffing for rabbits. I know if she came face to face with one, she'd be scared but she plays tough when she is on the hunt! She saw the heron in the pond and didn't know what to do- she chases the little birds but is scared of the bigger ones. And she is scared of the water...good for a Retriever!
Tomorrow is my day-after I finish Dana's dresser, the day is mine...which if my frustration level indicates, it could take all day to do that dresser!

No comments:

Blog Archive