Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Flowers from Sunny

On the weekend Sunny of Quilting Dreams and I were emailing back and forth about our dreary weather here in Alberta and the fact that she has tulips and other lovely spring flowers to enjoy, and I just had snow...I told her I love tulip magnolias, and she said she'd send me some.

Last night I was on Google Reader catching up with the blogs I follow and I saw her blog with the title "For Anne". And there they were- tulip magnolias! She stopped on her way to work to take a picture for me, and was even late for work...

Thanks Sunny for this bit of spring. It made me laugh to see the title and it brightened my day to see the beautiful spring flowers.

1 comment:

sunny said...

Hi Anne! I'm glad I took the pictures when I did, because we had another storm yesterday, and the magnolias didn't hold up well. Hope spring gets to you soon!

Blog Archive