Thursday, March 3, 2011

Are You Mommy's Girl??

I seem to ask Chloe many times a day..."are you Mommy's girl?" This is the response I get...'but of course I am, rub my belly!"

She is laying right in the doorway to my sewing room (the carpeted area), just keeping an eye on things and hoping I will lay fabric on the floor.

I finished the flimsy made from Maison de Garance, the pattern from Moda Bakeshop. It is meant to be a queen size quilt but I didn't put the 8 inch border on and it is a good lap quilt. It is for our home and the colours match perfectly.


The binding will be in dark brown just to try to tone down all the red...Love the red!!!

Hope you are having a great week.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Chloe is a cutie! and your quilt is nice too.

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Of course Chloe is mummy's girl! She is so photogenic :^) So nice to get a flimsy done isn't it? Love the pattern too, must go over to MBS and drool...

Blog Archive