Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Prize #2

Yesterday in the mail I got this package from Kelly at Cotton Charm Quilts. I won a $25 gift certificate and added a couple more things to the list, and this arrived in the mail yesterday.
I plan to use the Blessings to make the Oso Schnibbles, maybe mixing it with some scraps. Sweet Spot and Imagine are still in the planning stage....

Blogger is co-operating tonight so I can show you my second block for the Layer Cake Quilt Along. 

It is very very cold here, and difficult to be out and about. Driving is still not that great either, so tomorrow is a sewing day!

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends! Have a wonderful time with family and friends, and appreciate what you are truly thankful for! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely package! I made OSO using Blessings and love it!!

Carol said...

Congratulations on your win...I love OSO out of Blessings...your Layer Cake block is awesome!

Blog Archive