Saturday, June 12, 2010

Loch Ness Muskrat

He is a legend in our neighborhood and hardly anyone has seen him (her?) but this morning on our walk, Chloe and I managed to not only see him but snap proof we saw him...Not even sure sure if it is a muskrat, but he was enjoying the peace of an early morning swim in our local ponds.

Here is my handsome graduate, prior to the ceremony. It was a beautiful, emotional day We were able to see him from where we were sitting and let a great cheer fly when his name was called. We are just so proud of him and Dana and glad that this phase of his life is finished and he is moving to career to do something he loves.
I finished block #8 for the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along, and am really excited to see how this is going to look when we are done.
And, I got my fabric cut out for the Between Charming Friends Quilt Along. I am ready to sew!

3 comments:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

I have been waiting for photographic evidence of Loch Ness (smile)! Congrats to the Grad - and best wishes in his career! Love your block - and that pile of cut fabric - can't wait to see your quilts!!!

Mandy said...

Which degree did he convocate from? Congrats!!!

It seems that it's a very exciting time in our lives... by that I mean your son's and I age lol! My sister whom is 22 is also a nurse!

The block looks beautiful :)

Cindy said...

Congrats to the handsome grad. Tears of happiness I'm sure, Anne.

So the Loch Ness lives...!!!

Great looking block - this Jelly Roll Sampler is so much fun.

Blog Archive