Saturday, May 29, 2010

This Is My Day- Rain and Snow

This is what I see when I look out my sewing room window...on May 29th...so, here are my plans for the day.
Chloe plans to keep me company as I try to put this quilt top together.
I will try to finish cutting out our new King size quilt, made with Martinique. I was determined to use this fabric but since it is quite feminine, I am making a very linear quilt, so Tony doesn't feel he is in a "girls" room. I love then name of the pattern- Serenity- perfect for a bed quilt.
I am going to start reading this book- hope it's a good one.

And, I have already done this...and about to jump in the shower.

Hope your day is going well.

5 comments:

joan said...

Oh Anne my day is going very well. What a country we live in .. it has it all... the heat wave in Central Canada, snow out west and here in the east it is perfect almost summer weather I just got out of the pool and the water registers 90º .. We do heat it but it is an out door pool . Last year we were in it on June 15th so this year it is earlier. I love the quilt! Happy sewing!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

it looks to me like you are trully going to "seize your day" and that you have a great plan in doing so---way to girl!!!
Hugs, Di

Jonathan said...

Looks like a great day to me! I'm actually jealous of your weather. We hardly ever get rain here in Southern California. Today it was in the 90's and I'm longing for a pool ;-)

Kim said...

I enjoyed a sunshiny day with temps in the low 70's...perfect day to settle in a comfy chair outside on the patio with a good book to read. Just finished 'Every Last One'.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Geeze - snow on May 29! I'm glad I live south LOL!!! You're on a roll! Hope your book is great - and can't wait to see that quilt - serenity - yes! Perfect for a bed quilt!

Blog Archive