Thursday, May 6, 2010

Short Trip

This is what we woke up to yesterday morning...and things have not improved too much today, except that most of the snow melted. We are beginning to wonder if spring will ever come!
I got a good start this short week on cutting Stella out- all the cream coloured pieces are cut...
and I'm working on the blue. I just love the fabric, and can't wait to see it come together.
I am off early this afternoon to go to London, Ontario to see my family and my good friend Rhonda. My Dad's 80th birthday is the occasion and we'll have a get together with family and his friends at a local restaurant on Saturday night, and I plan to cook Mother's Day dinner for my Mom on Sunday. Even though it will be a quick trip, I am excited to go "home". It has been about two years, so much too long. I am back very early Monday morning -I leave London at 7:30 a.m. and because of the time change am back in Calgary at 9:30 a.m. That gives me lots of time to catch up before I go back to work on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

OMGosh - you're cutting your Stella Blue! I love that kit, too - and I wish I could join you! Hope you have a wonderful visit with your family!

Blog Archive