Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Projects

This quilt is a gift for my son, and believe it or not he looks at this blog once in awhile, so it will remain faceless for now. It has been quilted and just needs binding done. That is my first project to complete. After Christmas it will be unveiled....
My second project is to get the border on Darcy my little Schnibbles.
These are two modest projects, and I know for sure that I will complete the quilt for my son for sure as it is a Christmas gift.
My office closes down from December 24th until January 4th, so I know I will complete more, but with my track record, this is all I will claim for the month. I have been looking at all the wonderful finishes for November by the rest of the "girls" and everyone has outdone themselves. Good job!

3 comments:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

I can't wait to see your son's quilt unveiled! And, how sweet that he looks at your blog! Great December projects!

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see your son's quilt too! I'm really liking that Darcy Schnibbles pattern...I just bought Fanfare & Decoy. I can't wait to figure out when I can make one!

joan said...

Wow! Annie..I am taking some time off too in between the holidays and after the holidays are all finished.
Will be looking for the unveiling!

Blog Archive