Monday, November 9, 2009

Half Pint Coming Together

This is how my living room looks these days. Progress is being made-Tony got the second coat on today, so tomorrow he will pull off the tape, and we can move the furniture back. I can't wait to have the room set back up as that is where I sit to read, and where I go in the middle of the night if I can't sleep.
This is how my blocks for the Half Pint Quilt Along/Behind looked this morning. I am still way behind, but progress has also been made with this...
as this is how the blocks look now! I honestly felt last week that I would never get this far, but now I know that I will start sewing the rows together this week. The HST border may not be for me, so I think I will improvise on that. Kelly, hope you'll forgive me! I love the blues and greens and love the way they look with the background fabric. Yay!

2 comments:

joan said...

Oh! I love it! The two colors together are just gorgeous! You know I think the HST border would be beautiful on that quilt:)
Your living room is going to be so serene and tranquil! Perfect place to read a re-connnect!

Michelle said...

Looking good!!!

Blog Archive